This easy salad is what you need to make the next time you're having a Summer party. And it's housed in mason jars, which makes it easy to hold while mingling. Or layer together bigger versions for taking to work for a really delicious lunch. Thanks to Greek yogurt, it's safe to leave outdoors during your next gathering.
- 1/2 pound mini bow-tie pastas, cooked
1/2 cup Chobani® Plain Greek Yogurt
2 tablespoons taco seasoning
1 avocado, chopped
1 small tomato, chopped
1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
1 cup romaine, chopped
1 15-ounce can black beans
1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup crumbled tortilla chips
- Bring a large stockpot of salted water to a boil and add the pasta. Simmer until cooked, then rinse under cool water.
- In a mixing bowl, add the pasta, yogurt, and taco mix, stirring to incorporate.
- Mix together the avocado and tomato in a small bowl and toss with the fresh lime juice.
- To create the mason jar salads, place a layer of the romaine at the bottom of a half-pint mason jar. Then add a layer of the pasta, top with beans, and then a layer of cheese. Finish with the avocado and tomato.
- Serve with crumbled tortilla chips for adding a bit of crunch, or seal for eating later.
- Pasta/Noodle, Side Dishes
- North American
- 6 mason jar salads
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds