These desserts are so easy to make, mixing together creamy vanilla pudding with all the other flavors you love. And using ladyfingers elevates the simple treat into something really delicious.
- 1 cup ladyfingers, crumbled
1 3-ouce packet vanilla pudding mix
2 cups milk
1 cup whipped cream
1/2 cup chocolate sauce
1/2 cup chopped nuts
6 pint mason jars
- Divide the crumbled ladyfingers between the mason jars.
- Prepare the pudding following the box directions, then divide among the jars.
- Top each with a spoonful of the whipped cream, a drizzle of chocolate sauce, then a sprinkling of chopped nuts. It's that easy.
- Desserts, Puddings/Mousse
- North American
- 6 pint mason jars