Top each miniburger with a pineapple ring for a sweet bite.
- Juice and 1/2 teaspoon zest from 1 large orange
- 1 cup Kraft Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds ground turkey
- 1/4 cup roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoon Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 green onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 12 small dinner rolls, split
- 4 red leaf lettuce leaves, each torn into 3 pieces
- Mix juice, zest, barbecue sauce, and soy sauce in a small bowl and set aside half for serving with cooked burgers. Combine next 5 ingredients and shape into 12 patties, using around 1/4 cup of meat mixture for each.
- Cook patties on griddle over medium-high heat 10 minutes or until they register at 165ºF, turning and brushing occasionally with reserved barbecue sauce mixture.
- Fill rolls with lettuce and burgers, and top with remaining reserved barbecue sauce.
- Meats, Appetizers
- 6 servings