We've partnered with The Original Donut Shop® Coffee to help you #havemorefun with your coffee break by adding a flavorful, coffee-infused oatmeal cookie that will pair perfectly with your java.
Chewy, nutty oatmeal cookies straight from the oven are the perfect Fall dessert, but a splash of delicious The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Regular and a handful of dark chocolate chips add an extra punch of flavor to the classic recipe. Get ready to embrace Autumn with this simple yet satisfying sweet.
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts
14 tablespoons butter, at room temperature
3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup The Original Donut Shop® Coffee Regular, room temperature
3 cups old-fashioned oats
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup cacao nibs
- Brew The Original Donut Shop® Coffee. Set aside to cool.
- Heat the oven to 350°F. On a foil-lined cookie sheet, roast the hazelnuts for 10-15 minutes until very fragrant. Let cool slightly, place the nuts in a clean dish towel, and gently rub to remove the skin. Finely chop.
- In a large bowl, beat together the butter and brown and granulated sugar on medium speed with an electric mixer, until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla, and coffee; beat well.
- Add oats, flour, baking soda, cinnamon (if using), and salt; mix well.
- Add the hazelnuts, chocolate chips, and cacao nibs; mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheets; remove to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered.
- North American
- About 3 dozen cookies