A cheese plate is a stunning way to create an appetizer, which is why we partnered with POPSUGAR Must Have for this post. Sign up for POPSUGAR Must Have now for a monthly treat to surprise and delight you.
I love a good cheese plate. It's a flavorful combination of meats, cheeses, and other small bites that blend together into a cohesive tray of creamy goodness. A cheese platter is also a great way to create a really stunning appetizer for your next party. Get creative with cookie cutters and play around with color combinations for an inviting plate. And I had the perfect base for the platter — a heart-shaped Acme cutting board.
- 1 box of cheese sticks
1/4 pound prosciutto
1 6-ounce brick of gruyère cheese
1/4 cup blueberries
1 4-ounce log goat cheese
1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
1 6-ounce wedge Stilton blue cheese
- Start by cutting thick slices of gruyère cheese, and then create stars with a metal cookie cutter until the cheese is gone. Set aside.
- Position 3 or 4 of the cheese sticks horizontally on 1 side of the heart cutting board, and then roll a piece of prosciutto and place alongside each of the cheese sticks.
- Place the wedge of blue cheese at the other side, with the blue veins making more lines on the platter.
- At the base of the cheese platter, place the log of goat cheese and top with a sprinkling of the cherry tomatoes.
- Slice the radishes and tuck next to the blue cheese, or leave small radishes whole for snacking. Sprinkle with salt.
- Using toothpicks, add to the stars of cheese by threading 1 or 2 blueberries on a toothpick and then finish with a gruyère star.
- Make extra stars, rolls of prosciutto, and slices of radishes so you can replenish the cheese plate during party.
- Other, Appetizers
- North American
- 1 cheese plate
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds
More from POPSUGAR Must Have
Unwrap fabulous surprises from food, fitness, beauty, fashion, home, and more every month with your own POPSUGAR Must Have subscription!