- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 large egg, lightly beaten
1/4 cup pumpkin puree
1 cup whole milk
3/4 cup Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt
Maple syrup and berries, for serving
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, salt, and pumpkin pie spice. In a small bowl, whisk together egg, pumpkin puree, and milk.
- Add egg, pumpkin puree, and milk mixture to the large bowl with dry ingredients and use a wooden spoon to combine lightly.
- Add Chobani Pumpkin Spice Greek Yogurt to mixture and continue to combine lightly with a wooden spoon.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Lightly coat with cooking spray and pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto pan for each pancake. Cook until edges set and bubbles appear on surface, about 2 minutes. Flip to brown the other side.
- When done, transfer to a large plate and serve with maple syrup and berries.
- Breakfast/Brunch, Pancakes/Waffles
- North American