Once you make this easy recipe, you'll wonder why you aren't making it all the time. The simplicity turns it into a perfect busy-night side dish, and you can personalize the flavor with your favorite cheeses or other tasty additions, like spinach, grilled chicken, or chopped cherry tomatoes.
- 1 package chicken-flavored ramen noodles
1/4 teaspoon chicken flavoring
1 teaspoon flour
1/4 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Bring a small saucepan filled with water to a boil. Add just the ramen noodles to the water, and simmer until cooked through.
- Drain the noodles and return to pan.
- Sprinkle with the chicken seasoning and flour. Pour over the milk and stir over medium heat. The flour and milk blend together, creating a simple sauce for the macaroni and cheese.
- Add the cheese and stir until melted. Remove from heat and serve with an additional sprinkling of cheese.
- Pasta/Noodle, Side Dishes
- North American
- 2 servings
- Total Time
- 9 minutes, 59 seconds