We've partnered with Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix to share the perfect easy Winter dip for your next party.
When you're prepping for a party, quick recipes are key. For a savory and satisfying appetizer that comes together in a snap, this recipe is a must have — and you won't have to spend all afternoon in the kitchen! The secret ingredient for the outstanding flavor in this easy dish? Delicious Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix!
- 1 container sour cream (16 ounces)
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix
- 4 medium carrots, roasted with salt
- 2 parsnips, roasted with salt
- 1 turnip, roasted with salt
1. Mix Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dips Mix with sour cream.
2. Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Wash and slice carrots, parsnips, and turnip. Toss vegetables with olive oil and salt, and place in oven. Cook for 30 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
3. Add roasted root vegetables to sour cream mix and mix thoroughly.
- North American