S'mores Cookie Butter Dip Recipe
Feast Your Eyes on This Gooey, S'mores Cookie Butter Dip
If you like your cookies ooey, gooey, and decadent, you'll love this cookie butter swirl s'mores dip from Cast Iron Gourmet ($22). This 3-ingredient shareable skillet combines the flavors of sweet cookie butter with toasty s'mores, resulting in a hot dessert that's amazing with a spoon — but even better on graham crackers, sliced fruit, or (why not?) more cookies. Try it once, and it will become your favorite new party trick.
Cookie Butter Swirl S'mores Dip
From Cast Iron Gourmet by Megan Keno
Let’s not pretend that we don’t all want to dive headfirst into a skillet of melted and swirled Speculoos, or cookie butter, and chocolate chip action. That is, once we get past the top layer of toasted marshmallow cream. Sometimes “elevated” dishes need to take a back seat to fun and simple. The best part is that this sweet dip doesn’t require a campfire.
Note: Substitute cookie butter with peanut butter or another flavored nut butter for a seasonal change.
- 2/3 cup (222 grams) Speculoos, or cookie butter, such as Biscoff
1 cup (170 grams) semisweet chocolate chips
1 cup (128 grams) marshmallow creme
Graham crackers, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350°F (190°C).
- Spread the cookie butter over the bottom of a skillet. Sprinkle with chocolate chips, and dollop marshmallow creme on top. The creme will settle and spread, so it does not need to look perfect.
- Place the skillet in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes until the marshmallow on top is toasty and golden brown.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve with graham crackers or other cookies.
- North American
- 6 servings