Are you as obsessed with the spinach-artichoke dip at Hillstone as we are? The warm and gooey appetizer is so crave-worthy, it was something we needed to figure out how to make ASAP so we can eat it whenever we want. What are some of your favorite restaurant dishes? Let us know in the comments below, and perhaps we might make them on future episodes!
On Brandi: Hunter Bell
- 1 cup marinated artichokes, drained
- 2 cups frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup romano cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- To serve:
- 1 cup spinach-artichoke dip
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- In a food processor, chop artichokes and spinach until diced. Add garlic, cheeses, sour cream, mayonnaise, and heavy cream and keep mixing until all incorporated. Spoon dip into an oven-safe dish and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the dip just starts to bubble.
- Serve warm with salsa, sour cream, and tortilla chips.
- Dips, Appetizers
- Serves 2
- Total Time
- 45 minutes