The fresh flavors of Spring are so delicious, which is why we partnered with KRAFT to bring you this elevated garlic bread recipe.
Garlic bread on its own is savory deliciousness, but when you add fresh vegetables and a topping of melty cheese, it's more than just an appetizer or accompaniment to whatever you're eating. The crunch of the bread mixed with the pop of garlic tastes so good alongside shredded zucchini.
- 1 loaf french bread
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 tablespoon butter
1 zucchini, shredded
1 red pepper, sliced
1/2 cup spinach, chopped
1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
1 cup shredded KRAFT Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat your oven to 425ºF.
- Slice the bread in half, and arrange cut side up on a parchment-covered sheet pan.
- Mix the butter and chopped garlic together, and spread evenly over the top of the bread.
- Cover the bread with an even layer of the chopped spinach, then red pepper slices and shredded zucchini.
- Sprinkle each section with cheese, and place in the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the top is toasty brown.
- Slice and serve immediately.
- Appetizers, Breads/Crackers
- North American
- Total Time
- 19 minutes, 59 seconds