Britney and her mom took the little guy for a stroll at the mall yesterday. I can only imagine the scene once little girls everywhere noticed Britney surrounded by bodyguards walking her baby.
Posts for December 12th 2005
We can't blame her. It is likely that Kate is simply avoiding the British police who will prosecute her for cocaine if she returns home? Page Six is reporting that if work keeps her in the US than she is happy to stay. Kate, you're going to have to face the music one day - might as well get it over with. Besides with all your recent good behavior and quick reaction to enter rehab maybe they will concentrate on keeping Pete behind bars since he seems to be the crazier one.
- FX has an all new Nip/Tuck
- FOX has an all new Bones and House
- NBC has all new episodes of the Fear Factor, a repeat of My Name Is Earl, and Law and Order: SVU
- CBS has NCIS and 2 hours of the Amazing Race
- ABC has an all new episodes of According to Jim, Hot Properties, a repeat of Commander in Chief, and a new Boston Legal
- WB has repeats of Gilmore Girls and Supernatural
In Germany it seems like the Hilton's are not a household favorite. Their edition of GQ has a headline for the Hilton's that many American's would agree with.
UPDATE - Yes, many of you have informed me that Die in German means "The." I would like to interpret it the other way.
Unfortunately in Japan, they are all dressed up with crowds of people wanting to get a peak at the famous sisters. It's amazing how cultures differ.
There are very little details at this time. We know he was checked into a "treatment center" but we don't know if it was an ER situation or not. Stay Tuned.
Can't say we did not see this one coming, but we hope he is OK - stay tuned for more details.
Even though both Nick and Jessica have hired high power attorneys, we can hope that they will not file for divorce right away. We hear Jess hired the same lawyers as Jennifer Aniston because she felt JA came out of her divorce looking like a star.
We have also read that Nick does not plan to file divorce papers. He wants to try to make things work and he will not be the one to initiate the final papers.
So it's up to Jessica. As expected, Pimp Daddy Simpson is pushing for things to movie forward. I have even read the disturbing rumors that he wants Jessica to star in a solo post-marriage reality show about life after Nick. I certainly hope that is not true. As for the papers, TMZ is reporting that Jessica is having doubts and that the couple are still in discussions via email. We can only hope that a break will spark reconciliation.
Here is Jessica at her hairdresser, Ken Paves salon this weekend.
Matt & Ben's Creepy Similarities
This article documents how the duo got their first Oscar together, eloped within months of each other, will have kids within months of each other and more. It is kind of weird.
- Paris and Nicole look just like twins - scary - The WOW Report
- Sharon Stone continues to give us reasons to hate her - Hollywood Rag
- Either Martha Stewart is losing it or is a complete genius - she is working with Courtney Love?!? - Popbytes
- Moore Mandy and Zach - Just Jared
- Nicole Richie has replaced DJ AM - D Listed
- Michelle Trachtenberg is hot even if she looks 13 - Hollywood Tuna
- It wasn't the photographer fault that Jennifer was topless - he continues to defend himself - IDLYITW
- Petra Nemcova Tsunami Book - She's a survivor - Egotastic
- Overworked Hollywood aging faces - cityrag
- The new cast of Charlie's Angel's - A Socialite's Life