Posts for August 4th 2005
Good call Linds. We want them back too. Bad things have been happening ever since you went all skinny and blonde on us. We think working with a trainer and eating healthier (that means ditching smokes for a meal) is a fabulous idea.
Hopefully the recent news of Lindsay possibly having to testify in her parents divorce case will not cause any added stress to make her skinnier. In the meantime, we hear she is headed to the Hampton's this summer so hopefully some "relaxing" at the beach will do her good.
Eminem on Showtime!
If you are missing out on the Anger Management tour this summer, don't worry, Showtime is taping the Madison Square Garden show to air on their network in December.
- HBO has all new Entourage and The Comeback!
- Showtime premieres Weeds which is getting good reviews
- USA has an all new 4400 and Dead Zone
- MTV has new a Punk'd.
- VH1 has The Surreal Life (which is getting worse each week) and Hogan Knows Best which was fabulous!
- E! the premiere of The Girls Next Door which is Hugh Hefner's reality show with his many Playboy girlfriends and Filthy Rich - Cattle Drive because all we need is more reality shows.
What Brad Eats at IHOP
As much as I love celeb news and gossip, I actually do not care what Brad ate at IHOP, but if you do then click away.