This is award week in London. Last night was the Bafta's and tonight was the Elle Awards. Check out Charlize, Elle Macpherson, Kelly O, and Mischa. I can't believe how stunning Charlize is. She may have become the new Queen of the red carpet. As for Kelly Osbourne - it's nice to see her try a little harder and soften up her look. She seem happier so she just looks better. While the dress is not the most flattering, I still think she is looking much better these days than in the past.
Posts for February 20th 2006
- FOX has 2 hours of American Idol
- NBC has The Olympics
- CBS has repeats of NCIS and CSI
- ABC has a repeat of According to Jim, a new Rodney and a new According to Jim, a repeat of George Lopez and a new Boston Legal
- WB has Final Destination 2
- UPN has Black Knight
The happily married couple of almost 5 months played it super cool in LA last night. They went to a party at Kitson to support the new line of Rebel Yell and a limited edition t-shirt benefiting the Elizabeth Glazer AIDS Foundation. It was a family affair with Demi's daughters at the trendy Robertson boutique. Open all Night reports the funny incident below where Demi and Ashton were very attached and then her going after his wallet, but only getting this handkerchief. Yuck. I liked the dog pic the best.
Lots more so read more
In case you missed the beautiful and very interesting pics in NY Times Sunday Magazine, here are a few of my favorites - Reese, Heath, Michelle, Charlize and George - yummy. The article was about The Great Performers of the year - some that have been recognized with Oscar nominations and some who were overlooked but still amazing. Enjoy!
So many more including your favorites like Terrance, Joaquin, Penelope, Philip Seymour Hoffman, Bill Murray, Eric Bana, and more so read more
Hilary Swank & Chad Lowe Reunited?
At the Golden Globes Hilary announced she was not single and she was working on making her marriage work. It seems she has now been spotted with her husband Chad and her wedding band back on her hands. That's more than I can say for Madonna.
Beyonce looks amazing at the T-Mobile NBA All-Star game party in Houston. She must be happy that The Pink Panther opened at number one 2 weeks ago even if it fell to the number three slot this past weekend it still did better than expected. Unfortunately, her choice of outfit here has made her a PETA target.
- Posh sure looks like a bad-ass on the slopes - Hollywood Tuna
- How dare someone give Jessica Alba a ticket - Hollywood Rag
- Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel at the Gym - Egotastic
- Cameron Diaz escapes death - D Listed
- Adam Brody and his pooch and his poo - Just Jared
- The cutest dog bomber jacket ever - cityrag
- Don't Take Pictures of Sienna Miller - IDLYITW