- Johnny Depp Daddy duties - Just Jared
- Check out the CW Networks trailer for Aquaman - Egotastic
- Naomi Campbell To Throw 72-Hour Birthday Party For Herself - A Socialite's Life
- Who knew Colin Farrell could be compared to Rosie O'Donnell - cityrag
- While Britney works in NYC, K-Fed hangs with his hommies in LA - Pink is the New Blog
- Quentin Tarantino Thinks Fergie is Sexy - IDLYITW
- Is Heather Graham campaigning for Boogie Nights 2? - Hollywood Tuna
- Nicole Richie is Ready To Party - Hollywood Rag
Posts for May 19th 2006
Apparently Joe Francis is the peace maker in Hollywood-land. He went "on the record" to say that Brandon Davis called LL to apologize. We still think Brandon is scum. He should be making a public apology to clear his name and try to redeem himself. TMZ has the video of Francis so click here to watch. I still think it's good that LL hasn't said anything on the topic.
To see which man LL is hanging with now, read more
Yikes Bruce, what is that look all about? I get it has something to do with a red theme but I think he went a little overboard with his look. As expected, Bruce and Petra Nemcova have denied anything more than being friends despite continuing rumors.
Elisha hosted a party at Mansion in Miami last weekend and it seems things got a bit out of hand. While she of course had nothing to do with it, a bouncer was killed outside the club that night while trying to break up a fight.
''He did a very heroic thing,'' said Vanessa Menkes, a spokeswoman of the club. ''The other people involved had nothing to do with the club.'' Actress Elisha Cuthbert, who has been in films such as House of Wax and Love Actually hosted a party at the club, Friday night.
There is no denying this girl is hot. I wish we got to see more of her on 24 this season. A bunch more cute pics so read more
- Surprise Surprise, Mischa's dead. Now what? - AP
- Nicolas Cage buys private island just because he can - People
- Do we really need another Charlie Sheen ex telling all about his cheer leading fetish? - Page Six
- Is Lindsay Lohan growing up? Apparently everyone was buzzing at the Maxim party about the Brandon Davis video but LL refused to comment - Smart move LL - R&M
- Halle Berry clashes with a British DJ - Something was lost in translation from the British to American English language - AP
- Buy Martha's home for $9 Million. She hasn't redone the kitchen for 25 years so you may be able to negotiate the price down a little - People
- William Hung Crowned 'Artichoke King' - previous winners include Marilyn Monroe. WOW, I never thought those two would be used in the same sentence - AP
As for a wedding update, Rebecca said, "Honestly, I don't know. I don't have any details...It will be something very spontaneous." We look forward to seeing her looking beautiful in a wedding gown.
First Extra reports that Angelina is in labor:
News From Namibia: Angelina's in Labor!
The buzz is flying from Namibia to Hollywood that â€œMr. and Mrs. Smithâ€? co-stars, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, could be new parents any minute!
Sources tell â€œExtraâ€? that Angelina could already be in labor. We were the first to show you the latest pictures of Angelina in Africa earlier this week, looking more pregnant than ever.
Then they changed their story to say that she could go into labor in the next 48 hours. I think someone is trying a little too hard to break the news that may not be yet.
Meanwhile The Mirror (take it for what it worth with this source) is reporting that the first photos of the baby have been sold for $5 million to US Weekly in exchange for the magazine to donate the money to UNICEF. We know Angelina will definitely sell them for charity because that's her thing, but we're still betting People gets those images.
Here she is post almost dropping Sean P. She is clearly shook up and crying. TMZ reported she said this is why she needs a gun. Maybe it would help a little if the father was around to help fend off the paparazzi since the porn star bodyguard doesn't seem to be working hard enough. Poor girl.
However, I will say there is no excuse for this look?
Lots more pics so read more