Lindsay is at yet another event. This time it is the Armani Exchange and Nylon Summer Soiree. I wonder why she feels the need to go to everything? Certainly an event like this would not be benefiting her career that much. As for the outfit, the biker shorts are UGLY but the too tan golden look is even worse. As usual, love her bag and shoes.
Posts for June 16th 2006
Mischa chose black and white for the Triggerstreet.com party. She always looks so put together. On a side note, let's remember she used to date Brandon Davis. I wonder what she ever saw in him?
To see what really makes her smile now, read more
The Grey's Anatomy actress, who may no longer be on the show based on the season finale, has announced her engagement to her musician boyfriend, Josh Kelley. The couple met last year when she was in one of his music videos. The funny thing is that she is currently filming a movie called Knocked Up, but I am sure that has nothing to do with their recent engagement, right? Besides, he has an album coming out July 24th so maybe the timing has more to do with him. Either way, we love engagements, wedding, babies and all the fun loving stuff so congrats to the happy couple.
Check out Madonna's latest video for Get Together. She is totally going for the trippy visuals.
- ABC has Lady and the Tramp followed by a new The Evidence
- CBS is all repeats with CSI: NY and 48 Hours Mystery
- FOX has back to back repeats of Cops followed by a new America's Most Wanted: America Fights Back
- TLC has a new Trading Spaces
- VH1 has The Breakfast Club followed by The Wedding Singer
- Late night highlights include a repeat of Saturday Night Live on NBC with host Dane Cook and musical guest James Blunt and a repeat of Saturday Night Live on E! with hosts Jessica Simpson and Nich Lachey and musical guest G-Unit featuring 50 Cent
- One big happy Spears Federline family frolic at the beach - Hollywood Rag
- Victoria Silvstedt gets nasty thinking she's in private (NSFW) - IDLYITW
- Carmen Electra's down on her boobs - Hollywood Tuna
- Shocking celebrity plastic surgery - CityRag
- Joaquin Phoenix wishes you could pronounce his name correctly - A Socialite's Life
- Natalie Portman and Gael Garcia Bernal back together? - Egotastic
- Have Brangelina at your next party - Mollygood
- Jakey G Packs a Punch - Just Jared
- J Lo tries to show off her flat stomach - Pink is the New Blog
I was definitely a Pacey girl. Seeing these super cute pics of Joshua Jackson kissing Diane Kruger in Paris makes me want to reminisce over the good old Dawson Creek days. You know, before the corruption of Katie Holmes and the disappearance of JJ. Where has he been? As for scoring Ms. Kruger, I don't know too much about her except that she was in Troy and Wicker Park, but I hope we see more of them. They look really cute together.
A few more of the cute couple kissing in Paris so read more
Even Paris did not approve of Britney's primetime outfit last night. In fact she wants to offer Britney some advice. Paris said, "I think she could have dressed much cuter... She should have worn a really cute maternity dress and she would have looked beautiful." Wow, for once we agree with Paris. Now as for her choice of outfits to wear out at night, yes it's sexy, but she might as well be going to Scores (to work that is).
Meredith has only been gone a week and already The View is falling apart. Today comedian Sandra Bernhard went at it with co-host Elisabeth Hasselbeck. Sometimes that show is so ridiculous because you can't even hear anyone when they are all screaming over each other. To watch Joy get so frustrated she leaves the set, Click here.