- ABC has repeats of America's Funniest Home Videos, back to back episodes of Hope &
Faith and 20/20
- CBS has repeats of Ghost Whisperer, Close to Home and NUMB3RS
- FOX has back to back repeats of 24
- NBC is all repeats with Dateline and America's Got Talent
- WB has repeats of What I Like About You, Twins, Reba and Living With Fran
- TLC is all new with Take Home Chef and What Not to Wear
- Late night highlights include Orlando Bloom on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno on NBC and Mariah Carey on Jimmy Kimmel Live on ABC
Posts for June 22nd 2006
TMZ reports that sweet Selma Blair is single again. The actress has filed for divorce from her husband Ahmet Zappa citing irreconcilable differences. They were married in January of 2004. At least babies are outnumbering divorces in Hollywood these days.
- Christina Aguilera Looks Like a French Singer- Hollywood Tuna
- 8 Simple Rules for Being A New Yorker by Amy Poehler from SNL - CityRag
- Paris Hilton Dancing, Sort of - IDLYITW
- Superman Returns Review - Just Jared
- Madonna Drives Hubby Out of Bedroom - Hollywood Rag
- Eva Longoria to Write a Book! - D Listed
- Hilary Duff: Anything outside of Hollywood must be "ghetto"- Mollygood
- Hayden Christensen Likes Blondes - A Socialite's Life
- Dannii Minogue: They're Not Real, but they are spectacular - Egotastic
- Victoria Beckham leaving her hotel looking her usual classy self- Pink is The New Blog
Gawker got these fabulous photos of Britney shopping for sunglasses in NYC. While Kevin was busy doing charity work, Brit hit the mall at Columbus Circle. As usual, Sean P was in her arms. Did she really think that wig would work?
UPDATE: US Weekly had this better photo. Is this her official new hair-do?
To see more of Britney going undercover, read more
- Stanley Tucci was unable to keep from accidentally hitting Anne Hathaway's boobs during filming of The Devil Wears Prada. She finally told him to knock it off and he said, "What do you expect? You're flinging those melons around like it's harvest season." - Page Six
- Katharine McPhee says American Idol saved her from bulimia. This show is not only entertaining the nation, it's saving lives as well! - People
- Nicole Kidman visits a children's hospital the day after her supposed bachelorette party. Sounds like an attempt to make up for her bad deeds from the night before. - AP
- Mary J. Blige will make a cameo on One Life to Live. A daytime soap is an interesting choice for a rap diva! - AP
- Eminem emerges from depression to film Have Gun - Will Travel. Hopefully he is completely emerged when they put that gun in his hands during filming. - Lowdown
Did Jessica follow in her sister's foot steps with a nose job? Ashlee has gotten a great response to her recent obvious plastic surgery touch up so maybe Jessica decided it was time to make a change as well.
To see more pics and a fabulous old pic of the sisters and their old noses, read more