Isla Fisher and Sacha Baron Cohen took their new baby Olive (and her adorable teeny pink Converse) out to lunch at the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills on Wednesday.
Posts for November 21st 2007
Lindsay Lohan got a jump on the holiday shopping season by picking up some new shoes in New York on Wednesday.
Harrison Ford spent Wednesday on sweet potato duty, serving a Thanksgiving meal with all the trimmings for charity in Los Angeles.
Never one to shy away from fashion, Gwen Stefani stepped out in Beverly Hills looking chic in black and white on Wednesday.
Jennifer Garner was spotted leaving her NYC hotel last night during another night off from Cyrano de Bergerac due to the Broadway stagehand strike. With Thanksgiving so close, it looks like the Garner-Affleck clan is East Coast bound for the big day, but Ben's hometown of Boston is just a short train away. Hopefully they (and all of you!) have safe travels and a wonderfully delicious Thanksgiving! Happy Turkey Day!
After her quick trip to the states for work and weekend theme party, Kate Moss is back in London and back to her old routine of afternoon pub trips. This time she was accompanied by her bf Jamie Hince (exhibiting some rare arm-in-arm PDA) and her hairstylist BFF James Brown. Obviously, she needs a reward after putting out her holiday Topshop line. It's not all fun times for protective Kate, though, as her feud with Sienna rages on. As the queen of the London party scene, it seems like there's always a little drama for Kate.
To see more of Kate and Jamie just read more
Hayden Christensen looked kinda abnormally hot leaving the TRL studio where he was promoting Awake Monday afternoon. I fully contend that he can turn it out in photoshoots, but usually when he's left to dress himself and not all primped up, I have a hard time seeing his handsomeness. Maybe R-Bils is leaving a good impression on his personal style after all (note: wishful thinking). With a girlfriend that precious, he's gotta want to step it up a little bit especially if they're going to start doing the red carpet together to promote Jumper. Anyone else kinda surprised by how good he looks here?
To see more of Hayden looking cute just read more
The WGA strike pressed on in LA yesterday, bringing out actors like Masi Oka, Ali Larter, and Sandra Oh who headed to the picket lines in support of their writers. Alicia Keys lightened things up a bit by performing her new single, but we all know how serious the issue is for everyone involved. Yesterday marks the last day of picketing before Thanksgiving, and we're keeping our fingers crossed that a compromise can be reached soon. We're already feeling the effects of losing some of our favorite shows so hopefully the writers and producers can make some headway in their scheduled talks next week.
Lots more pics of everyone above plus Jeanne Tripplehorn so just read more
- Rihanna and Robin Thicke get saucy for GQ - Egotastic
- What is Nicole Richie shilling for now?! - D Listed
- A Miley/Oprah meeting of the minds — Just Jared
- Becks gets a leg up on his soccer training — Pink is the new Blog
- Gwen Stefani's Harajuku Mother's Style — lilsugar
- The Office's Angela Kinsey is pregnant! — Us Weekly
- Sophie Anderton should keep a closer eye on her personal videos - IDLYITW
- Jessica Simpson is a late night overeater — Hollywood Rag
- Julia Roberts is handicapped — CityRag
- Jonathan Rhys Meyers is in a very bad place — MollyGood
- Vanessa Minnillo spends even more time at the beach - Hollywood Tuna
- Celebrity beauty bloopers — popbytes
- Aww, Meadow and AJ are still friends - I'm Not Obsessed
- Heidi Klum likes to play with her boobs — TMZ