- Halloween how-to: Jem
- Which TV network is doing best this year?
- Packing your bags for the special delivery
- Even Zac Posen watched The Rachel Zoe Project!
- Take a tour through a tropical California garden
- Do you know your sustainable sushi?
- 4 steps for handling hurtful comments
- The 12 platonic work couples on TV
- Do you know breast cancer facts from fiction?
- Try your hand at guessing the super breeds!
- Obama vs. McCain: the danceoff
- Cell phone rant: Is it OK to talk in a taxi?
- Polls and personalities keep campaigns guessing until the end
Posts for October 23rd 2008
Paris Hilton looked ready for Halloween in her flapper-inspired dress as she partied with Katie Price in London last night. While Paris is busy searching for her British BFF, there have been rumors circulating that Benji cheated on her back in the states. Paris responded by saying: "Benji and I have an amazing relationship and I trust him with my life. I don't ever believe rumors regarding my love. I know he would never hurt me and he knows the same about me." Benji also set the record straight himself calling Paris the love of his life and more, but it doesn't sound like Paris was too worried.
Private Practice Rundown: Episode 3, "Nothing to Talk About" As the title suggests, this week's episode of Private Practice was sort of all about how no one is really talking to anyone else at Oceanside Wellness these days, even as their economic woes continue to get worse. But the thing is, I feel like everyone did a lot of talking (as usual), just not to the people they want to be talking to.
Heidi Klum was ready for her favorite holiday in orange as one of the inspirational speakers at the Women's Conference yesterday. Today, she donned her fairy wings at a Very Sexy Makeup collection celebration. Heidi's kids love dressing up as much as she does, and as we wait for another Halloween with the Klum-Samuels, Heidi talks about making her first pumpkin pie and reveals her children's costumes. Here's more:
- On baking her first pumpkin pie: "Last night I made my first pumpkin pie! I didn't have all the ingredients to make the crust, so we got all of the hard cookies out of the cabinet. Leni was hammering the cookies and then Henry got to the hammer the cookies. He made the crumbs. It was crazy, but honestly it was the tastiest one ever! [Seal] has not tasted it yet because he's not here. But I am going to put one in the freezer for him. He's not going to believe that I baked. I cook, but I do not bake!"
- On her children's costumes this year: "Leni will be a bumblebee and the boys are both going to be Superman. Johan is completely easy, and he'll be anything. He doesn't care."
While she wouldn't reveal what she plans to dress as for her annual Halloween party this year, she's sure to wow us all on the red carpet, and hopefully we'll get a glimpse of the kid's costumes too.
To see more photos of Heidi at the conference and shopping at The Grove, just read more
Katie Holmes piled on a few layers on her way out of her apartment in NYC yesterday and treated Suri to a trip to Central Park this afternoon. We liked having Katie back on TV for her appearance on Eli Stone this week, but apparently it wasn't enough to give the show a huge boost in ratings. Luckily she's still got Broadway — and now that she and Tom have been buying more apartments in the East Village, it looks like she'll have plenty of places to stay if she decides to continue her career in theater.
To see lots more of Katie and Suri, just read more
The impossibly beautiful couple, Kate Beckinsale and Len Wiseman, shopped for furniture and clothes for her in LA yesterday afternoon. Even just a simple outing is enough to spark the romance between this giddy married duo that can't keep their hands off each other no matter the company. Kate and Len narrowly missed making our list of 15 Couples Who Work Well Together, but clearly these two balance business and pleasure with each other like the best of them.
To see more of Kate and Len's shopping adventure just read more