- New puppy alert! Meet Martha Stewart's Genghis Khan
- What is the funniest comedy of 2008?
- Grey's Anatomy rumor roundup! Killers, ghosts, and more
- 8 awe-inspiring holiday cookies
- Ask E. Jean for DearSugar: Should I take a job for the money?
- Where to Splurge, Where to Save: Two Easy Tips
- Inauguration week: Oprah goes to Washington!
- Family ties: Harry Connick Jr. is one proud pop
- Girls on film: Karl Lagerfeld's couture calendar
- How-to: steal decorating ideas from the White House
- How money are you: Christmas price index
- Holiday survival: make water your go-to drink
- Netflix finally gets Mac friendly!
Posts for December 4th 2008
While Heidi and Spencer were enjoying their ridiculously over-the-top bikini honeymoon in Cabo, Heidi's mom had plenty to say about their recent nuptials. This morning Spencer answered back, saying that Mrs. Montag is just hurt because she wasn't there for the ceremony. Heidi also took the opportunity to talk about how happy she is with her wedding, despite what friends and family are saying about it. So tell us whose side you're on — Heidi and Spencer's, or Mrs. Montag's?
Victoria Beckham dressed in black from her gloves to her shoes as she made her way through Heathrow earlier today. Her trip overseas to show off her new dress line was short and sweet, but her new collection is quickly becoming a huge hit. Apparently the line is already sold out after Victoria's promotional event at Selfridges yesterday. Sounds like it's going to be a particularly happy holiday in the Beckham household this year, even if some of her fans will have to wait to get their hands on her pieces.
Celebrity Style: Claudia Schiffer On the heels of her Spring YSL ad release, Claudia struts her supermodel stuff in a perfectly layered ensemble. Her street style is absolutely admirable. Her palette is totally Fall, her fur jacket is plush, and her bowed scarf adds a touch of aristocratic flair. You're not Super without big sunnies and a designer bag — local Brit Anya Hindmarch in this case. Keep on strutting, Claudia.
Some of our favorite stars go above and beyond a regular work ethic, and this year brought another batch of stars who barely had time to sleep. From side projects, to clothing lines, to parenthood, this group seems to do it all. So tell us — who is the hardest working celebrity of 2008?
Don't forget to vote on all the rest of our Best of 2008 polls!
Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes went old Hollywood style for their black and white photo shoots featured in the Holiday/Reinvention Issue of T Magazine. In their respective interviews, Tom and Katie both talk about their careers, fame, and family life. You can check out video interviews with both, but here are highlights:
- Katie on Broadway: "I’ve been looking for years to do a play. The first time I came to New York, I was with my mom. We stayed at the Marriott Marquis, and we went to Sardi’s, which was amazing. But best of all, we went to see Annie I could get up on a table now and sing 'The sun will come out tomorrow.' Now I take Suri to the theater. She’s seen Hairspray twice — she waves hello to Tracy Turnblad and says ‘Hi, Tracy.’ She thinks she knows her."
- Katie on her public image: "There’s a misperception about me that I just became this wallflower, this woman who doesn’t have any control of her life. That I just became a wife. And that’s pretty wrong. From the very beginning, I’ve made choices in my life that have been very strong. When I met Tom, I was completely in love and, yes, I admired him growing up — he’s Tom Cruise! And, yes, I followed his movies and maybe had his photo up on my wall. I thought, How does he do what he does? And when I met him, he was so warm and I thought, Wow! You can be a superstar and a human being. He made me feel so amazing."
- Tom on his first trip to LA:: "I met Sean Penn while we were shooting Taps, and afterward he said, 'You have to come to L.A.' So I flew out, and Penn picked me up at the airport and drove me around L.A. We went to Nicholson’s house. And Brando’s. And Dustin Hoffman’s. We didn’t go in, but we thought, 'What do you think those guys are doing right now?’"
To see what else Tom and Katie had to say about Suri and the industry, just read more