We're almost done bringing you Oscar night goodies but I couldn't resist sharing Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem looking all cute partying after the big show. I use the f-word a lot, but these really might be my favorite photos of the evening starring one of my favorite couples. The duo didn't do the red carpet together, but Penelope looked like perfection in yet another hot black dress going into the party with his mom by her side. Awww. Javier is a lucky man with both those beautiful women with him to help celebrate his win. Seriously though, how good do these two look together? He's new to the manjoyment radar and she's looking better than ever these days, right?
Posts for February 25th 2008
Ryan Phillippe headed north to promote Stop Loss on MuchMusic. He was then spotted solo grabbing coffee in the same outfit and his standard baseball cap. From that cute smirk on his face, things seem to be getting better since he recently literally bared all on his sad divorce. He said Abbie wasn't the reason but they are in this movie together and planning on working with each other again in Last Battle Dreamer. For some reason I want to not like him but it's so hard since beyond the obvious Manjoyment, he still seems like a great dad who melts our hearts.
Big relationship news for Paris Hilton, who's excited? First and foremost, as you can see from these photos she and Benji Madden are now officially an item. Double wedding with Nicole and Joel!? Ha, well, Paris and her new man spent the weekend in St. Louis before returning to LA and going right out to lunch with his mom. Wasn't he engaged to Sophia Monk like yesterday? We'll see how long this
publicity stunt relationship lasts considering how quickly she goes through men. Moving on to Paris relationship news No. 2 — she's heading back to reality TV, this time searching for a new BFF. She is apparently "tired of all the haters" and looking for someone "cool and new" she can "trust." We should expect to be seeing her on MTV/VH1 of course. Who's excited for Paris to get back on the small screen (you know, since her latest big screen attempt had some trouble)?
After hitting the carpet in her fabulous red dress at the Oscars Sunday night, Heidi snapped right back into mommy mode, escorting her kids to school yesterday. Looks like dress up isn't just reserved for birthdays in this family — how adorable is Leni the princess and Henry the football player? We wouldn't be surprised if these two are destined to be red carpet favorites someday, just like their mom and dad.
- Now that the Oscars are over, here's where we'll see the winners next
- Oscar beauty: "behind" the best red-carpet hair
- Fab's fashion favorites from the Oscar red carpet
- How much are those Oscar statuettes worth anyway?
- Even the Nintendo Wii made an appearance at the Oscars
- Tired of the Oscars? Enter to win a chic woodland bedding set!
- Plan your own gala with our top 10 tips for easy entertaining
- Hilary Swank keeps fit with krav maga, a form of self defense
- How to tell a good friend you don't want her in your wedding
- Would you call in sick to protest the war in Iraq?
- The story behind the "no animals were harmed" disclaimer in movies
- Are Hollywood moms spending too much time out on the town?
- Pressing question of the day: What's your favorite word for mullet?
- Allourregrets wants to know: How carefully do you watch what you eat?
Casey and Ben Affleck cracked each other up at the Miramax post-Oscar party Sunday night.
Gillian Anderson was looking great with costar (and always a favorite) David Duchovny at some geek convention this weekend in San Francisco. They debuted a teaser trailer for the second X-Files movie, and while it took long enough to get these guys back together, we will patiently wait to see Scully and Mulder reunite. It's a bonus that one of our favorite small screen shows can produce big screen blockbusters, and we're counting down the days until its release on July 25. Hopefully the movie will coincide with the return of DD on the small screen in Californication (my favorite new show last Summer). Double Duchovny!