George Clooney was joined by Renée Zellweger in Duluth, Minnesota for a news conference yesterday, then headed home to Maysville, Kentucky for a unique premiere of Leatherheads. The actor's father and aunt were born there and in fact, Aunt Rosemary Clooney also premiered her film The Stars Are Singing in 1953 in the small town. George brought his old Hollywood style along with him. He wanted a small town premiere to also go along with the theme of the film since apparently George said, "the NFL got its start in small towns." It's a nice change from the big LA lights, camera and action that a normal red carpet premiere entails, but hopefully this isn't the last we'll see of the big stars promoting their work.
Posts for March 24th 2008
Britney was spotted back at work at a recording studio in Hollywood yesterday. This continues the great news that Britney is continuing on the right track for a real comeback. We were so excited to watch Britney make her highly anticipated debut on, one of our favorites, How I Met Your Mother last night. Whether or not you're still rooting for Brit, it was a big step in the right direction. So tell us — did you love or hate Britney Spears on How I Met Your Mother?
Ashton Kutcher looked hard at work yesterday on the set of his new movie Spread. He stripped down to his swimming trunks to film a rather intimate scene with one of his co-stars before jumping into the pool to cool off. He may not spend as much time in 'em these day, but he's still got that body. Speaking of boys in bathing suits, don't forget to take our Boys Beach Bodies Quiz to win a trip to party with us in LA.
To see more of Ashton on set sans shirt just read more
David Beckham jetted from sunny LA to snowy London for a press conference and training session yesterday. He's gearing up for a match on Wednesday night against France in Paris, one that could mark Beckham's 100th cap as they say in the UK, which really just means his 100th appearance on the field. He would only be the fifth player for England to achieve the milestone, a feat Becks isn't taking lightly. He said, "I never thought a year, two years ago, I never thought I was going to make 95 caps, let alone to be here. It would be one of the biggest honors that I've ever had in my career." David's already got his own mini-entourage overseas to cheer him on, but we'll be keeping our fingers crossed for him back here in the states.
- Enter to win a Spring cleaning set from Restoration Hardware!
- What do you think — does Lauren Conrad look like the Cheshire Cat?
- Top Chef recipe: Stephanie's Sophisticated bite-sized banana bread
- Phillip Lim creates a line for the young set: KID by Phillip Lim
- The look for less: Miu Miu patchwork leather tote
- Found It! Cashmere Mafia wall art
- Life, liberty, and the pursuit of free Internet
- Ten signs you have too much debt
- Sardoodledom: Spelling bee word gives kid the giggles
- Recession-proof beauty: DIY aspirin face mask
- Go green with a little pink: Pink glowing socket reminds you to unplug
- Battle of the sexes quiz: The eating habits of men versus women
- BuzzSugar giveaway: Win The L Word season 4 on DVD
- Kiwitwist got to the dirt: Which beauty products aren't your faves?
David Beckham was in London on Monday at a press conference before he takes the field as a member of the British soccer team for the 100th time — or his 100th cap, as the Brits say.
Kristin Cavallari picked up three kinds of beers while grocery shopping with a pal on Sunday.
Cute couple Jim Carrey and Jenny McCarthy looked happy as they spent Easter with Jenny's son, Evan Asher.
Kate Beckinsale spent Saturday out in LA with her adorable family, daughter Lily Sheen and husband Len Wiseman.