- Buzz introduces a fabulous downloadable Spring entertainment planner!
- Ask E. Jean for DearSugar: Why won't he have sex with me?
- Would you wear plastic shoes?
- Yum visits the legendary Pink's
- Are the Pentagon and Bush Administration to blame for torture?
- Five things you should do when your wallet is stolen
- Bella puts beauty hypnotism to the test
- Who is the king (or queen) of pet comedy?
- Just one minute to a healthier you
- Would you genetically select the sex of your baby?
- Casa teaches us how to plant seeds
- Did you meet your significant other online?
- Time to weigh in: Dumb or awesome tattoos?
- supermommie wants to know: Did you celebrate Earth Hour?
Posts for April 3rd 2008
Pete Wentz got a little confused outside a Rite-Aid on Thursday when he tried to get into someone else's black Mercedes.
Ryan Gosling and a friend waited for their ride in NYC on Thursday.
Prague was probably not Paris' favorite stop on her trip overseas, and she looks to still be a bit self-conscious about her bruised chin after her little accident, however, today was a new day in a new country, and the heiress looks happier cuddling up to Benji in Finland. She'll also be gracing our TV screens tonight when My Name is Earl returns after the long writers' strike hiatus. It may not be as exciting as Britney on How I Met Your Mother, but anything's better than the last seasons of The Simple Life.
Hugh Grant flashed a little smile as he left an art gallery in London on Wednesday night.
Jenny McCarthy Speaks Out on Autism with Larry King Last night Larry King Live helped highlight National Autism Awareness Day by inviting actress and author Jenny McCarthy to a panel about autism with four well–known doctors. As the mother of an autistic son, Jenny has become a spokesperson for the disorder, which affects one in every 150 children.