- Citizen presents an exclusive video of gay newlyweds and their families talking about their love and decisions to get married
- Bringing sexy back: Elle Macpherson designs a line of nursing bras
- Should celebrities rescue homeowners facing foreclosure?
- A sneak peek at Mischa Barton's handbag collection
- What would Andy Samberg do for a Klondike bar?
- Where do you stand on blind dates?
- Mary Tyler Moore will put on some Lipstick this Fall
- Bella's top five sex kitten lip glosses
- Reality check: Ali Larter is insecure like the rest of us
- Celebrity cribs: life in London
- Nerd fun: Which celebrities are you taller than?
- Top Chef winner Stephanie Izard keeps it real
- Tori Spelling's Mimi LaRue passes away
- Jennifer777 wants to share the sweet thing her husband did
Posts for June 18th 2008
Kate Hudson held her son Ryder's hand as they left her NYC apartment on Wednesday afternoon.
Tom Brady was busy Wednesday running errands and making a quick stop at the UPS store in LA.
Mischa Barton joined the boys on Wednesday night for the launch of Billionaire Boys Club at Harvey Nichols department store in London.
Justin Timberlake was back to perfecting that golf swing in LA yesterday for the second time in a week — feeling a little insecure about his skills after being shown up on the links by Tony Romo, perhaps? Even though JT wasn't the best celebrity golfer in the tournament, he might have more luck at the Teen Choice Awards where he was nominated in three categories. All competitions aside, it looks like Justin is enjoying some rare down time in his busy schedule, which might be best considering The Love Guru opens Friday and it isn't exactly getting rave reviews.
One birthday party isn't nearly enough for Pete Wentz, who once again celebrated turning 29 last night in Chicago at Angels & Kings. The man of the hour blew out birthday candles and posed on the red carpet with Ashlee by his side. She looked like one hot little mama, too! That's not all the love for his hometown, Pete announced on Monday that his Clandestine Industries fashion line will kick off Chicago Fashion week this Fall. Add that to his other project of guest starring as himself on an episode of the awesome Californication and it sounds like they'll be busy before baby.
Keira Knightley headed north to Scotland after her radio interview in London yesterday to meet up with her co-stars from The Edge of Love for a photocall — where Sienna showed off a striped dress from her own line — and premiere of their film today. The girls posed on the red carpet with pal Matthew Rhys, whose close relationship with Sienna caused the jealousy that lead to her split from Rhys. It can't be easy for Rhys to see Sienna back next to Matthew, but seeking advice from Lindsay Lohan's sketchy ex, Calum Best, is probably not the best thing for a broken heart. Apart from the turmoil in her personal life, things are going great for Sienna professionally; she just landed a role in Ridley Scott's remake of Robin Hood alongside Russell Crowe.
To see more of the girls' day in Scotland just read more
David Beckham looks smokin' hot in his newest underwear ad for Armani.