- Play FitSugar's Summer Olympics Faceoff!
- Celebaby weekend roundup!
- Win $200 worth of back-to-school beauty!
- Holy Harry Potter come to life! Invisibility cloak a reality?
- Online sale alert! Rogan for Target clearance sale
- Casa quickie: Cool summer sleeping
- Movie news that teaches me stuff: Channing's Parkour drama
- Fun Quiz: Exotic fruit or city?
- How would you feel if your significant other vacationed without you?
- Olympic medalist cash prizes: How money are you?
- Do you know where this princely pup is from?
- Molly Sims geeks out with her decorated DS
- Flashback: Styx "Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto"
Posts for August 11th 2008
Sienna Miller was spotted getting gas in LA on Monday.
Keri Russell tried to get out of the rain after an unexpected downpour on the way to her NYC gym on Monday.
Gwyneth Paltrow slipped into a LBD and posed with photographer Steven Klein at his event benefiting the Amaryllis Farm Equine Rescue in the Hamptons on Saturday night. Gwyn has been very philanthropic these days, showing her support for various charities. This time the cause is for animals — helping save horses from slaughter. Not only has this working mommy been showing off her sweeter side, but she's also still proving herself sexy with those killer legs.
Love It or Hate It? Keira Knightley's Vogue Hair September is the biggest month for fashion magazines, and that's when they typically haul out the famous faces and hope for big ad sales. This time around, Vogue features Keira Knightley. I've always said it must be impossible to make Keira look anything but jaw-dropping gorgeous, but honestly, this matted hairstyle isn't my favorite.
Lindsay Lohan and Samantha Ronson never stay in one place for too long — despite having just returned to LA from Florida on Wednesday, they were already back at LAX over the weekend. LL and Sam seem happy jet-setting, but one thing they don't always love is all the public interest in their relationship. In her family's Harper's Bazaar profile Sam said, "I'm not going to talk about Lindsay because she's my friend, you know? She's great. She's also 22 years old. I think people forget that. With the Internet the way it is, one second we're enemies, one second we're best friends, one second we're lovers, and then we're broken up." Even though things seem slightly more open now than during that interview, the girls still don't always love the attention. That said, there seem to be more smiles than anything else with these two.