- Love them or leave them — Twilight cupcakes
- New Charlie's Angels TV show planned for ABC
- Tips for cleaning your yard without breaking your back
- 10 gift ideas for your sister — for all budgets
- Gap and Nylon fête Gap's new Soho concept store
- Do you get excited to see your family on Thanksgiving?
- Tips for getting your child to open up about school
- Would you pay $35k to tour Bill Gates's home?
- Do you ever spy on your neighbors?
- Titan named the world's tallest dog
- When to stash and trash important papers
Posts for November 15th 2009
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner touched down at LAX today after spending the week together bouncing all over Europe. Their latest stop was Munich where Robert and Kristen looked like they were sharing a moment up on stage along with Taylor and New Moon director Christopher Weitz. Taylor, Robert and Kristen led the way on their stops in Paris, London, Madrid and Munich, though the most attention went to the famous hand-holding photos. The three stars of the film are back in California before tomorrow's official premiere — we'll be on the red carpet so stay tuned here and on our Twitter for all the up to the minute updates! From there it's time for the TV blitz, so check out where to find the Twilight stars on the small screen!
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt stepped out together in LA last night to attend the MOCA 30th Anniversary Gala. The couple has been dealing with even more rumors than usual this week after she landed on the cover of a handful of magazines amid reports that she is trying to adopt again. Angelina wore Armani Prive and Brad's beard was out in full force as they took in a private tour of the collection. Angelina flashed a few big smiles as the couple enjoyed a rare public evening with each other away from their six kids.
To see more of Angelina and Brad just read more