- Buzz wants to see more of these people in 2010
- Try your luck with Hoppin' John soup
- Keep your New Year's makeup rockin' after the ball drops
- 10 magazines we loved before they folded
- Simple suggestions for mom-me time
- Designers who defined the decade
- Chic holiday decorations for your New Year's party
- Resolve to go green to save in 2010
- Save money by joining the gym today
- What do you know about Siberian Huskies?
- Get a free movie rental from Amazon
Posts for December 29th 2009
Are you ready to play? Let's guess!
Sarah Jessica Parker and James Wilkie took a stroll yesterday afternoon to a public library in NYC. The duo stopped for a moment to sign autographs for one of SJP's fans, before heading off on their way in matching Ugg boots. James was able to enjoy a moment alone with his mom, who had a busy weekend of tending to his younger sisters with Matthew Broderick. James Wilkie is a natural when it comes to helping take care of the twins, but he's the only Broderick child currently old enough to spend the holiday break curled up with a good read.