- Go bananas for these animals monkeying around!
- Hump day: TrèsSugar's new sex advice column!
- The space movies that are out of this world
- San Francisco, Vegas among the best undervalued places to live
- Barbie takes over Vogue Italia's black issue
- Fake toenails: the lazy woman's pedicure
- AT&T to sell $200 netbooks online and in stores
- Starbucks is giving away free pastries today!
- FitSugar's six favorite fitness foods
- Test your baby teeth knowledge
- Great set design from 2009's Emmy nominees: Big Love
Posts for July 20th 2009
It's that time again!
George Clooney took his Piaggio scooter for a spin around his Italian neighborhood before hopping onto his boat for a ride with friends earlier today. He continues to earn his title as one of the top 10 vacation-loving celebrities, but the weekend was a bittersweet one for George. He made a statement about Walter Cronkite's passing, saying, "He was the most important voice in our lives for 30 years. And that voice made people reach for the stars. I hate the world without Walter Cronkite. "
More of George if you read more
Jessica Szohr hit an event in Connecticut over the weekend, wearing a chic black jumper, but she was back in costume as Vanessa earlier today to film Gossip Girl in NYC. She recently opened up about all the "drama and crazy stuff" we can expect from the cast next season, though things seemed typically lighthearted on set as she worked with Leighton Meester, Michelle Trachtenberg, and Penn Badgley. We can apparently expect to see lots more of Michelle, since she's coming back to the show as Blair's freshman-year roommate.
To see more photos of the cast just read more