- Rustic herbed focaccia in under 30 minutes
- Desperate Housewives season six sneak peek!
- Do you change your hair color with the seasons?
- Truth or myth? You know when you know
- Five tips for enduring baby's first cold
- Sneak peek! Jimmy Choo for H&M, Fall '09
- The best companies to start a career
- The skinny on: Volumetrics Diet
- Five iPhone apps for pets' cheap thrills
- Get the look: cozy Autumn fireplaces
- The cutest Twitter-themed goodies
Posts for September 22nd 2009
Kellan Lutz jokes around with the paparazzi on his way back to Vancouver to film Eclipse, plus the latest role for Twilight star Cam Gigandet and some updates from New Moon. Late night included Jennifer Garner talking about her preschool duties and President Obama on Letterman. All that and more so watch PopSugar Rush now!
It's that time again!
Have you had a chance to check out our new communities? A month ago we introduced the communities filled with all the amazing groups and content from all of you, our dedicated readers. We've been having a blast checking it all out, making new groups, and participating in the fun. In case you've been missing out — here's just a few of our favorites from across the PopSugar Network communities!
- The BuzzSugar Community is going bananas in their Rachel Zoe Project Fans Group! Check out the latest every week, plus the latest up-to-the-minute news on Rachel, Brad, Taylor, and the rest of the RZ crew.
- PopSugar's Celebrity Sightings Group has some of our newest starstruck encounters including Matt Damon, Nicole Richie, Vanessa Williams, the Jonas Brothers, and more!
- Every day we're inspired by Casa's Lovely Little Vignettes! Our readers share amazing photos of their fantastic homes for the aspiring interior decorator in us all.
- Need your daily awwww? Pet of the Day is full of the cutest photos of all our pets. Too sweet.
- Yum yum yum. Whether it's Savory Sights from around the world or the amazing visions in the Kitchen Goddess Group YumSugar's community gets our stomach growling.
There's fun new content going up all the time — have fun exploring our new communities!
Olivia Wilde switched gears after her glammed-up appearance at the Emmys red carpet, going casual yesterday for an outing near her home in Venice Beach. She grabbed food at the restaurant Lemonade before heading back, and her husband Tao Ruspoli emerged a little later to get Popchips at the corner store. Olivia was at the Emmys to support her hit TV show House, which kicked off its sixth season last night with a two-hour episode — make sure to check out Buzz's recap.
To see more of Olivia and Tao, just read more