- For a quick bite, roll your own spring rolls
- The sunscreen in your foundation may not actually work
- Have you ever had an international lover?
- 10 classic movies for kids
- Do you already know your Halloween costume?
- How to: get your house ready for cold weather
- What's your favorite game show of all time?
- Five ways flexibility can cut travel costs
- Why we overeat: stress
- Your pets will say please to frozen peas
- Do you limit the volume on your MP3 player?
Posts for September 29th 2009
Get your fingers ready! It's time to play!
Rihanna covered her blond highlights with a hat earlier today as she left Berlin and headed to Paris. She's country-hopping all around Europe, after heading abroad last weekend to attend a friend's wedding in Venice. Her time in France will coincide perfectly with the upcoming Fashion Week, so perhaps we'll be seeing her installed in the front row at one of the shows.
For more photos of Rihanna departing Germany read more
Paris Hilton was well-caffeinated for a shopping trip in LA yesterday. Since returning from her European vacation with Doug Reinhardt earlier this month, we've seen lots of the heiress making up for lost time at some of her favorite stores around the city. She'll need a few new outfits for a weekend trip to Vegas — Paris is heading to Sin City to launch her latest sunglasses collection at the Hard Rock Hotel.
For more photos of Paris just read more