- 20 groovy looks from the Studio 54 era
- Tools to get kids cookin' in the kitchen
- Do you watch Lifetime TV movies?
- Fast and easy dinner: white bean and tuna panzanella
- Does your city stress you out?
- Fab ad: Mulberry Fall '09
- Have you ever built your own furniture?
- Your two cents: is there a cupcake bubble?
- Yoga proven to ease back pain
- What's your take: legal ban on declawing?
- Does your phone ever drop calls due to bad reception?
Posts for September 8th 2009
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart ducked out of a concert in Vancouver last night after the Eclipse cast was spotted in Canada and LA during the long weekend. Plus, watch Britney belt out Alanis Morissette's "You Oughta Know" and the release of Jay-Zs's Blueprint 3 up against T-Pain's iPhone app. Check out all that and more on today's PopSugar Rush!
Get ready to play!
Heidi Klum struck a sexy pose for the latest cover of Page Six magazine. The Project Runway host rarely shies away from talking about her postbaby workouts or how she stays fashionable with a bump, and now she's sharing all sorts of details about her fourth pregnancy. She sat down to chat about her changing physique, losing weight, and her love for Seal. Here's more:
Victoria Beckham struck a pose on a diving board for the subscriber's cover of October's Elle. We already got a peek at the newsstand version, and now there are even snaps of Posh from inside the issue. She sat down for an interview to discuss being apart from David while he played in Milan, as well as life in America and their boys. Here's more:
- On life in America: "You know, I love America. It’s such a positive country. When people say to me, 'How long did it take for you to adjust? Poor you, it must’ve been really difficult' – poor me? I’m living in Beverly Hills. I’m very, very lucky. I wake up every morning and I recognize that I’m blessed."
- On being apart from David while he was in Milan: "I felt like someone had chopped my arm off, to be completely honest. Everything we do, we do together. I very rarely go out on my own, unless it’s a work commitment.
- On their private family life: "David and I have a working relationship together, and we also have a private life together. Someone used the example recently of Brad and Angelina. They might be in a movie together, but that doesn’t mean they’re going to let someone film them at home. I don’t do ‘at homes’ with my family. I don’t march my kids down red carpets. It’s just not how we choose to do things."
To read more about her TV favorites, personal style, and her rumored recent plastic surgery, just read more
Lindsay Lohan and Ali Lohan were attached at the hip all weekend in LA. The sisters were together for dinner at Taverna Tony's on Saturday night, enjoying a more age-appropriate evening for Ali than their trip to Crown Bar on Friday. LL slipped into another onesie yesterday, as she and Ali headed to catch a flight to NYC from LAX. Despite their rushing, they apparently missed their flight anyway. LL did have time to send an antidrug message to her fans when she wasn't sending sweet tweets to Samantha, who's gearing up to perform at her sister Charlotte's upcoming show during Fashion Week.
To see more of the Lohans, just read more