- Amy Atlas's tips for a spooktacular Halloween dessert table
- Kristen Bell has a high-design doggy tub in her LA home
- Man shortage! Good luck finding a guy in Latvia
- Bobby Flay gets back to basics with these cooking tips
- 10 stars who have recreated Marilyn Monroe's signature look
- Pick your favorite celeb Halloween costumes for a shot at $500!
- Lenny Kravitz puts his rocker-chic New Orleans home on the market
- Gone country? Gwyneth Paltrow debuts a video for her twangy new tune
- 5 signs you're way too busy
- Stave off salt: How to cut sodium from your diet
- Hayden-Hartnett unveils a Tron-tastic line of bags and accessories inspired by the upcoming flick
- A reader shares her tips for rustic Fall decor
Posts for October 13th 2010
Ready to get guessing? Good luck!
Carey Mulligan poses with Keira Knightley at the London premiere of Never Let Me Go after saying filming in front of the author was difficult. Check it out on PopSugar Rush!
Jessica Simpson toted her new staple Louis Vuitton bag and rocked an extreme pair of Alexander Wang boots today in NYC. Last night, the singer reunited with her newly short-haired younger sister in Manhattan after Jessica made her way east with boyfriend Eric Johnson as her doting travel partner. His divorce is now finalized, and according to the court papers he and his ex-wife first separated one year ago. Since meeting Jessica in the late Spring, the couple have been spending lots of time jet-setting together. Jessica left her man behind, though, as she visited the troops on a USO trip earlier this month.
Brad Pitt stuck around for lunch from craft services while watching Angelina Jolie work on her directorial debut in Hungary today. He snuck in a smoke after sharing the meal, and later Angelina was on her own shooting into the night. Brad's stop by the set included some sweet affectionate moments including a passionate kiss earlier in the afternoon. Over the Summer, it was Angelina's job to bring the kids to see Brad filming Moneyball in Oakland, and now it's his turn to take over the duties and hopefully tote some of their little ones along for his next visit.
To see more of Brad and Angelina, just read more