- Terrible types of roommates from movies
- Share your pets' best Halloween costumes!
- Halloween DIY decorating ideas
- Diane Kruger reveals her stories of beauty
- Halloween costumes for the mom-to-be
- Chicken three ways: avocado and cheddar melt
- A Fabby Halloween: enchanting white swan
- First look at MTV's Skins: sex, drugs, and rock 'n' roll
- Fall into an Autumn routine with tips on staying productive
- Locker room beauty tip: acne prevention
- New additions coming to Kindle, Kindle apps
- Yum! Whole wheat cranberry walnut muffins
Posts for October 24th 2010
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took Pax and Zahara on a sightseeing tour through Budapest, Hungary earlier today. Vivienne and Knox, meanwhile, spent the afternoon with their nannies and pets. Brad and Angelina kept their PDA to a minimum on their latest outing, though they've been spotted sharing plenty of sweet kisses and passionate embraces on the set of her directorial effort about the 1995 Bosnian war. She's going forward with the project despite continued objections from many survivors of the conflict. Next weekend she'll be able to switch gears to a lighter subject when she and her costume loving family celebrate Halloween.
To see more photos of the family in Budapest, just read more