- No one does it like Sue! Watch the greatest Glee one liners
- How to wear the new leather: moving beyond the moto jacket
- Buzz readers' top 5 favorite book series
- Thanksgiving hostess gift ideas
- Gifts every healthy cook wants this holiday
- Slow Android phone? Check your Gmail contacts
- Found! Shiloh Jolie-Pitt's rockin' band shirt
- 10 flirty, feminine pillows under $50
- Great tips to get you through a superlong flight
- Hair color trends: what's hot and what's not
- Christmas cards for pet lovers
- How to decide between a tinted moisturizer vs liquid foundation
Posts for November 15th 2010
Happy Monday! As a beginning-of-the-week treat, here's a super-sized edition of Guess Who.
Kate Hudson and Matthew Bellamy left her NYC apartment for the airport earlier today. The pair eased into the weekend with another affectionate stroll, and then kicked things up a notch Saturday to toast Gerard Butler at his star-studded 41st birthday party. Matt's now gearing up for a return to the road, as Muse will resume their tour early next month in Australia. Many of you aren't convinced that Matt and Kate's romance is for keeps, but it seems as though they're still moving forward with plans to bring their families together over the holidays.
Jake Gyllenhaal was solo last night as he arrived in NYC. He's in the US following a stint in the UK with his Love and Other Drugs costar Anne Hathaway to promote their steamy romantic comedy. Anne and Jake kept the mood light and the jokes flowing at a press conference last week, in contrast to her protective stance during a stateside interview earlier this month. The trip to England wasn't all about work for Jake, though, as he attended a premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I and reportedly met up with Taylor Swift.