- Surviving family time with holiday tips from the movies
- 5 iPhone camera apps that add character to your pics
- Learn how to make homemade gin for the holidays
- Trend alert: bright Winter lipsticks
- Best video games to give for kids of all ages
- FabSugarTV: How to pack your carry-on like an expert!
- Try Nate Berkus's holiday wrapping tip
- Sneak peek: Christmas comes early to The Office
- Save on hostess gifts by preparing beforehand
- Edgy, cool, and all-around awesome fitness gifts
- Can you correctly identify dangerous Christmas plants?
- Must-have holidays bags for under $100
Posts for December 7th 2010
Ready for a challenge? Then play along!
Victoria Beckham heated up a chilly London evening in a sexy, slit-to-there gown of her own design at this evening's British Fashion Awards. Stylish stars including Alexa Chung, Naomi Campbell, and Emma Roberts also stepped out for the hot red carpet. Victoria was a nominee for the Designer Brand Award, though Mulberry ultimately took home the honor — find the full list of winners on FabSugar UK. Victoria made the trip from LAX to Heathrow on Sunday, following David's stint in Europe last week, during which he helped Prince William publicize England's bid to host the 2018 World Cup. The sexy couple were able to spend last weekend together, since David returned to California on Friday in time to take over care of their boys while she is off on her latest adventure.
To see more pictures from the evening, just read more