- Casa says send a love note with these beautiful cards
- Bella's beauty tips include a scent of charity to help make your month romantic
- Fab welcomes February and Fashion Week with sweet pink
- Buzz is looking forward to many movies and returning shows
- Get Fit for February and hit the slopes
- Tres brings you the most promising pages for February
- Yum is ready for the Super Bowl with Saag's sausages
- Lil is loving Trumpette dot socks for the little love of your life
- Pet tests trivia hounds with these fascinating facts
- Fall in love with Geek's Haiti-helping iPhone cases
- Savvy suggests assessing those January budget goals now
Posts for February 1st 2010
Are you ready to play?
Lauren Conrad turns 24 today after kicking off the celebrations last week in Vegas at the launch of her second book, Sweet Little Lies. Lauren burst onto the scene as the star of Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County in 2004. Since then she has expanded to become the head of her own mini-empire after the success of The Hills, her clothing lines, a partnership with Mark, and a book series. She may not be on reality TV anymore, but LC is one starlet we still love to watch!
The show is over and the parties have wrapped up, but we're still enjoying all the photo treats. After scouring through thousands, including many you may not have seen before — our 15 favorite photos from the 2010 Grammy Awards! Jamie Foxx and Jake Gyllenhaal kicked off the award weekend at a pre-party in Beverly Hills, and Taylor Swift was shocked when one of her four awards fell and broke into two piece in the press room. Beyonce took the stage with a performance to remember while Rihanna brought Juelz Knowles to the mic for an adorable moment. After you take a look at our favorite photos be sure to vote on your favorite performances!