- Enter the Look of the Day contest and win a Balenciaga bag!
- Learn how to make your own hot dog bar
- 5 great cleansers to soothe your sensitive skin
- Movies we'd love to read
- 10 hot ticket items from the NY Toy Fair
- Decorating with stones totally rocks!
- Jon Hamm takes a break from the small screen in Stolen
- How to work out an upgrade!
- Gwyneth Paltrow credits Tracy Anderson for her great shape
- Allergy sufferers, make your pet carry his own ionizer
- Get your cook on with Martha Stewart's new iPhone app
Posts for February 18th 2010
It's time to play! Let's guess!
Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel kept the color to a minimum today as they left his Manhattan apartment. Jessica was front and center last night showing her support for JT at his William Rast presentation during Fall Fashion Week, as was his mom Lynne. His mother had nothing but kind words for Jessica and her son, saying, "She's amazing. She's so down-to-earth and her family is great . . . they're both very funny and creative. They're always trying to out 'special' each other, they're pretty openly affectionate." Justin and Jessica haven't had the easiest ride this year with rumors about the state of their relationship, but it seems as though she's practically like family in Lynne's book.
More photos of Justin and Jessica if you read more
Kate Winslet was casually dressed this morning when she arrived at London's Heathrow Airport. She's making a quick trip home to the UK to present at the BAFTAs before she heads to the Oscars, where she'll also be a presenter on March 7 — make sure to fill out Buzz's Oscar ballot with your winner predictions and enter to win a DVD prize pack! Kate's been picking her projects carefully since winning her own Academy Award last year, and she's rumored to be considering an HBO miniseries as well as a project with Matt Damon called Contagion.