- 25 Fashion Week looks best suited for the runway
- Who's the most entertaining Olympian?
- In honor of Rihanna's birthday, a look back at her looks
- Pack these four travel essentials to save money
- The quest for the best spinach artichoke dip
- Have you ever dated the same person as your sibling?
- How I'd wire the Winter Olympic athlete
- 10 forbidden toddler "toys"
- Fortify your soup with whole grains and veggies
- How to wash your pillows
- What do you know about Scottish Terriers?
Posts for February 21st 2010
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart shared a red carpet this evening at the BAFTA Awards in London — make sure to stay tuned to PopSugar UK and their Twitter for live coverage from the scene! The Twilight stars were just two of the famous faces out for the ceremony, along with Prince William and so many more. Kristen arrived in England fresh off Thursday's LA premiere of The Yellow Handkerchief, while Rob's been in his home country working hard on Bel Ami. Kristen's already had the honor of winning the evening's Rising Star statue, so hopefully there's lots of celebrating in store for her and Robert post-show!
To see more Robert and Kristen, just read more
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt enjoyed another afternoon out in Venice today with their kids Shiloh, Maddox, Pax and Zahara. They were joined by another relative as well, with Angelina's father Jon Voight going along for a water taxi ride. He and Angelina have famously had their problems in the past, but it looks like they've buried the hatchet for now. The Jolie-Pitts have been getting to know their temporary hometown with gelato runs for Shiloh, Pax, Maddox, and Zahara and an afternoon of exploring with Knox and Vivienne on a boat, so the kids already have a thing or two to show their visiting grandfather.
Lots more of the Jolie-Pitts so read more