- 15 gorgeous blush palettes
- Behind-the-scenes footage of Lindsay and Karl from Chanel's latest show
- Could Kate Winslet star in Top Chef 7?
- The pros and cons of Springtime
- TV shows with incredible mom characters
- Take a tour of Tory Burch's home
- Sneak peek at Ugly Betty's new makeover!
- Never commit these seven financial sins
- Jackie Warner's moves to get you bikini ready
- New video of Cinnabun slobbering kisses on Jesse James!
- Dr. Dre and Lady Gaga pimp their tech online
Posts for March 11th 2010
It's that time again! Let's play!
Reese Witherspoon headed to Washington DC yesterday to make the rounds on behalf of Avon's philanthropic campaign. First up was a breakfast meeting, where Reese spoke about their anti-domestic violence efforts. She was then off to the White House to join First Lady Michelle Obama and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton at a ceremony to announce a donation from Avon to the Secretary's Fund. Reese skipped out on Sunday's Oscars ceremony in order to make her trip East, but she still stars in one of our favorite ever Academy Awards moments.
Kate Moss was a lady in red and nautical stripes yesterday as she left the Ritz Hotel in Paris. The model was in France to show off her Longchamp collection during the city's Fall Fashion Week, though she also had time to let loose with some of her stylish friends like Olivier Zahm and YSL designer Stefano Pilati. Kate's always got her hands on multiple projects, but she'll next use her feet in her ballet film with Mikhail Baryshnikov.
David Beckham joined AC Milan last night at Manchester's Old Trafford stadium in a rematch against the city's United soccer team. The two squads first faced off last month when the Brits won 3-2 — and this time around, David and his Italian team lost by an even bigger margin of 4-0. David didn't seem too upset by the outcome, but that may have been because the crowd at his former home field rose and greeted him with applause when he started to play.