- Sneak peek! Topshop's cozy, sexy, cool Autumn/Winter '10
- Berry tempting: grilled brie with fresh cherries
- What do you know about treating a sunburn?
- Is it hard to settle down in your 20s?
- Cynthia Rowley to launch first designer diaper with Pampers!
- Bedroom words: 10 bed styles to know
- Ashley Greene will share a laugh with Miley Cyrus
- How-to: defuse any situation at work
- Enjoy fireworks — save your ears
- Kiddies and kitties team up to conquer with cuteness
- Wiz-bang sites and games for word lovers
- DIY chandelier makeover
Posts for June 2010
It's time to play!
Renée Zellweger showed off her short and choppy hair yesterday as she and Bradley Cooper headed out for an evening on Broadway. They checked out a performance of Lend Me a Tenor, which stars Bradley's The Hangover costar Justin Bartha. It was a popular date night for celebrities, but Bradley and Renée didn't stay out late enough to affect her morning fitness routine; she was up early today to go for a run in her short shorts. The duo is back stateside after his promotional duties for The A-Team took them all the way to Paris. Renée manages to get in her workouts despite their jet-setting, and Bradley may join her in pounding the pavement as he preps for a new role as a baseball player.
To see more pictures of Renée and Bradley in NYC, just read more
Angelina Jolie arrived in Cancun this morning on a private jet from LA. It was windy as she headed onto the runway with Zahara and Shiloh, who was showing off the tomboy style Angelina loves. Pax and Maddox were right behind the girls as they started their Mexican family adventure, though Angelina will be busy over the weekend with the press conference for Salt. There are just a few weeks to go until her action movie arrives in theaters, but it looks like she's able to integrate her kids into her promotional itinerary — click through to see many more photos of the Jolie-Pitts arriving in Cancun!