- Geek wants gear like a Kobo eReader, the new MacBook, and Super Mario Galaxy 2
- Yum is craving easy Mexican, pinot noir, and a cherry pitter
- Bella's sharing their Summer bargains for protecting your hair and body
- Tres is cuddling up with books like Walks With Men and The Ice Princess
- Lil's loving a casually chic beach bag and the ultimate Summer swing
- Fab's fawning over wild rompers, bright bags, and fresh jewels
- Casa is in the mood for deck chairs, simple serving trays, and new Design Star
- Buzz can't wait to watch Eclipse and the MTV Movie Awards
- Savvy has 10 travel tips for June
- Fit yearns for great gear like road ID and new backpacks
- Pet picks nautical toys and fans to help keep cool
Posts for June 1st 2010
Are you ready to guess?
Kristen Stewart had the help of an escort at the Sydney Airport today, headed out after spending the long weekend in the Australian city promoting Eclipse. She and Taylor Lautner shared the interview and fan duties, even getting to explore the local sights. Yesterday she put on a sexy yellow skirt and a pretty low ponytail to join Taylor for a Q&A event — find out how to get Kristen's look on CelebStyle. Kristen is looking at another busy month of travel before the third Twilight movie is out June 30, but next up is a stop closer to home when she, Taylor, and Robert Pattinson present a new clip from the film at the MTV Movie Awards.