- How to get a celebrity workout at home — tips from The Hills' personal trainer
- Delicioius! Sweet chili lime tofu
- Emphasize your eyes without making them look smaller
- Clues for spotting an abusive boyfriend before it's too late
- Tips for surviving a Summer pregnancy
- Sneak peek! J.Crew wedding collection, Fall '10
- Get the look: Kristin Cavallari's living room
- Where to find the Melrose Place stars next
- 50 smart travel tips to consider this Summer
- Everyone likes watermelon, even this adorable lil pup!
- How-to: Return your iPhone 4
- For your rehearsal dinner, go Moroccan!
Posts for July 13th 2010
Time to get guessing!
Dakota Fanning went with bright red lipstick for the August issue of FLARE. She has the Summer off from high school to enjoy the continued success of Eclipse, and, in a few months, Dakota will reunite with her Twilight crew to work on Breaking Dawn — make sure to check out what the series's screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg told us we can expect in the final installments. Dakota opened up to the magazine about her work in the vampire franchise and also spoke about her friendship with costar Kristen Stewart and her surprisingly normal life. Dakota said:
- On her down-to-earth daily life: "I have such a normal life when I'm not working . . . It's just nice to be around people you care about and who know you best."
- On acting alongside Kristen in Eclipse: "Kristen is one of my best friends, so it was really funny playing her enemy in Eclipse . . . But that's what acting is and when they yell 'cut,' you can go back to your normal self."
- On her favorite wardrobe staple: "In Push, I wear these Doc Martens. They're worn-in and they're so soft, and they're one of the only ones that were made with a zipper. That has affected my style in a completely new way. Now I wear them every day."
- On the career legacy she hopes she'll leave: "I hope people will have been moved by something that I've done or [that I've] helped somebody through a hard time . . . and that I've stayed true to who I am and have been a nice person."
Photos courtesy Max Abadian for FLARE Magazine
The final episode of The Hills airs tonight, and you seem to be split about checking it out. We're taking a look back at the show's stars from the very beginning. Lauren Conrad, Heidi Montag, Whitney Port, and Audrina Patridge were there from the start of the reality show, which has welcomed and lost many cast members along the way — click through for the memories of LC and Heidi as besties, Audrina making her mark, and of course, all their boys!
George Clooney was back on his bike yesterday for another ride with friends near Lake Como. The Italian town was full of George's celebrity pals over the weekend, when John Krasinski and Emily Blunt tied the knot in an outdoor wedding ceremony. Elisabetta Canalis was George's date to the nuptials, even though most of you are surprised they're still together — from the looks of their PDA-filled Fourth of July, they seem to be going strong. George, though, will have to take a break from their romance for a court appearance Friday in Milan. He's expected to take the stand against a firm that illegally used his name to sell men's clothes under the label "GC Exclusive."
From Lauren Conrad and Heidi Montag's faceoff to Heidi's new face, we've rounded up The Hills' most dramatic moments to say goodbye to the show. Zac Efron reveals hopes to reunite with Vanessa Hudgens on screen, and Angelina Jolie shares details of what her kids do when they visit her on set. Watch the all-new PopSugar Rush now!
Blake Lively and Penn Badgley engaged in some serious PDA while out for a walk in NYC today. She's back in the Big Apple after a stay in France, where she started filming the new season of Gossip Girl with Leighton Meester. Blake and Leighton made a splash in France and also both had free time to check out couture week. Penn, meanwhile, was home in the US enjoying the warm weather. After her romantic stroll with Penn, Blake got back to filming with Leighton and Melrose Place's Katie Cassidy this afternoon despite the rainy weather.
Blake and Leighton weren't the only ones traveling during their Summer hiatus — Chace Crawford worked on his tan in Mexico before heading to London and Milan. Ed Westwick trekked Down Under and chatted with PopSugar Australia about his taste in women. Ed was also in Europe with Leighton and Blake before he was spotted on set in Queens yesterday working with Penn, Jessica Szohr, and newcomer Clémence Poésy.
To see more photos of the Gossip Girl gang, just read more