- That's what she said: the women's guide to Mad Men
- Barter your way to free Pilates and yoga
- Summer of salads: French fingerling potato salad
- Estée Lauder's giving out free samples on Thursday!
- Confidence and charm can trump beauty
- Bring out the big bucks for back-to-school shopping
- Fab tip for Fall: chop those boots
- Super cool doggies go nutty for ice cream!
- Karaoke fans rejoice! Glee is coming to the Wii
- Etsy finds:Twilight-inspired fangtastic items
- 10 ways to school yourself postgraduation
- Fab Summer finds for under $100
Posts for July 20th 2010
It's time to play! Have fun!
Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt looked every bit Hollywood's reigning queen and king at yesterday's premiere of Salt in LA. Brad took time off shooting Moneyball to join Angelina for her big evening. He stayed shaded in his aviator sunglasses with a Tom Ford suit, while Angelina was stunning in her black, Emporio Armani minidress. The power couple arrived to the premiere hand in hand and shared tender PDA moments as they walked the carpet together. Check out our red carpet video interviews and 10 most memorable observations from last night's event!
Gisele Bundchen turns 30 today! From her start modeling in the 1990s to her becoming a mother last year, Gisele's three decades have certainly been full. Fab's taking a look back at her impressive career and we love reminiscing about her young romance with Leonardo DiCaprio and seeing her marriage to Tom Brady. All the while, she maintained her hot bikini body and famous eco-friendly mission! Click through for a look back at Gisele's exciting past of fashion, love, and motherhood.
Katie Holmes reported right back to the Canadian set of The Kennedys this morning after her quick trip to NYC yesterday for a screening of her movie The Extra Man. She's been working on the History Channel miniseries for the past few weeks with her costar Greg Kinnear, who's starring as John F. Kennedy. Suri's even accompanied her mom Katie on occasion, as the jet-setting girls continue traveling the continent while Katie films her latest project.
To see more Katie, just read more