- 10 apps that every businesswoman should have
- Peach margaritas are perfect for Summery happy hours
- How to create a gradient manicure
- At what age does virginity become a stigma?
- LilSugar's guide to family camping!
- Zoe Saldana's fashion metamorphosis
- How to save water in your garden and yard
- Get a crazy sneak peek of the rest of True Blood season three!
- Get the inside scoop on slackline yoga
- Be more safe than sorry with these things for your pets
- Play Geek's video game faceoff for a chance to win $500!
- Jackson Rathbone's band has a music video!
Posts for July 25th 2010
Angelina Jolie kicked off her morning in Moscow today with a photo op promoting Salt. She was in black and white Dolce and Gabbana to pose for the cameras, but by the evening she was in a dramatic red Versace gown for the Russian premiere. Angelina has been busy doing all sort of press for the movie, including an appearance at Comic-Con, and her trainer recently opened up about the high carb diet they used to keep her in shape while shooting last Summer. Reviews for her project were mixed, but Buzz loved the star power she brought to the big screen. Her presence in the blockbuster was apparently enough to make a dent at the weekend box office — Inception was number one for the second week in a row, but Angelina's film came in at a healthy second place with $36.5 million.
Lots more of Angelina so read more
Robert Pattinson spent his afternoon yesterday out and about in LA. He first stopped off to watch a movie, reportedly checking out Angelina Jolie's Salt, before heading to a friend's Malibu place for a party. He was able to enjoy his latest weekend off from working on Water For Elephants with his costar Reese Witherspoon. Last week, though, he logged a few mornings on set — he even was made up to look bruised and bloody to shoot a particularly rough-looking scene. He's been focusing on the movie after wrapping up promotion for Eclipse, though Rob has had time for a night out with Kristen Stewart.