- Ten new things to know about Rachel Zoe
- The Jill-e camera bag is sized just right
- Keep your picnic cool with these ice chest tips
- A pink and gray palette is perfect for Summer
- Laura Linney's secret to aging is in her attitude
- What do you know about the Chinese Shar-Pei?
- Destination Maternity debuts Disney line
- Sacha and Isla list their Hollywood home
- Steve Carell sharpens his teeth for wolfs
- The essential gear for a trail hike
- Five sweet and savvy honeymoon ideas
- Homemade jam wedding favors
Posts for July 28th 2010
It's time to guess!
Crystal Light is making a sweet breakthrough in fitness beverages with Crystal Light Pure Fitness. The first naturally sweetened, low-calorie fitness drink mix, Crystal Light Pure Fitness contains electrolytes to help aid hydration during light physical activity when you consume one packet. Since women who drink Crystal Light drink 20 percent more water, it helps ensure you get the benefits of water. What's the best part about Crystal Light Pure Fitness? Here are our favorites!
Just because you're a Sugar girl doesn't mean your drink needs to be packed with it. Crystal Light Pure Fitness contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, or preservatives.
Crystal Light Pure Fitness won’t ruin your diet like other sugary beverages. With only 15 calories per serving, you can stay hydrated and on track!
It keeps your taste buds happy with three light, refreshing flavors: Grape, Strawberry Kiwi, and Lemon Lime.
So stay cool and hydrated this Summer with Crystal Light Pure Fitness!
Nicole Kidman, Ryan Phillippe, and Eva Longoria got dressed up and headed to the Four Seasons in Beverly Hills earlier today for the Hollywood Foreign Press Association's annual grant luncheon. They were joined by a few famous Emmy nominees like Jane Lynch and Matthew Fox. Matthew talked to us about the possibility of a Lost movie while Buzz has high hopes for his costars on award night. The Big Bang Theory's Jim Parsons shared a few secrets about the upcoming season of his show, revealing that the premiere will fast-forward six months into the future and there will be a possible love match with Mayim Bialik from Blossom! The ladies rushed in to get into their seats on time, though Nicole looked stunning in her green, tea-length Prada dress and Eva in her sexy, black sheath Gucci number.
To see more of the stars at today's luncheon, just read more