- BellaTV: how to create a messy, sexy ponytail
- Words of wisdom from Emmy-nominated characters
- How to personalize your wedding and make it memorable
- Bravo's Top Chefs create baby food fare!
- Smoking cutout suits for one hot Summer
- Design ideas to steal from the July Anthropologie catalog
- 10 movie vacations gone horribly wrong
- Great frugal date ideas
- Do you really need SPF 100 sunscreen?
- Party of pups think life's a beach!
- American Eagle tries on a new promotion by giving away smartphones
- See what a marble manicure looks like!
Posts for July 8th 2010
Good luck guessing!
Xavier Samuel braved the NYC heat in black jeans and a long-sleeved shirt this morning, and he even stopped to pose for photos with a few female fans. He's done his fair share to make the Big Apple even hotter, with his PDA-filled strolls alongside girlfriend Shermine Shahrivar. Xavier is currently enjoying a break with Shermine to celebrate Eclipse's success at the box office. He's taking it easy in the city, but one of his costars has the opposite idea — Peter Facinelli headed to the beach in Hawaii to let loose with some shirtless lounging.
We are all extraordinary in our own ways. We walk to our own beats, we forge our own paths, and we collectively seek to make this world a better place than it was when we found it. It's not an easy task, but hey, it's worth it. Diet Coke is doing its part. Click here to check out all of the inspiring ideas to stay extraordinary.
For all your efforts, we'd like to reward you with a little treat, a chance to recharge. Leave a comment to tell us how you stay extraordinary to win an unforgettable destination spa weekend for yourself and one of your equally extraordinary friends.
Ashlee Simpson arrived at LAX yesterday with her mom, Tina, and a Louis Vuitton carry-on. It's a big weekend for the Simpson clan, as Jessica turns 30 on Saturday. She's been busy prepping for the milestone for a few weeks and just struck up a well-timed birthday romance. As the Simpson ladies made their way out of town, Ashlee's husband, Pete Wentz, and their son, Bronx, explored the trails at Tree People park. Pete's taking it easy with family since his departure from Fall Out Boy, and he recently announced that he's formed a new band called Black Cards.
To see more photos of Ashlee, Pete, and Bronx, just read more