- 10 fashion designer hotels and interiors
- Pack your picnic with sticky sesame chicken wings
- Why flakiness is a good thing (when it comes to manicures)
- 9 words to know for dating in New Jersey
- The hottest kids clothing that hasn’t hit US shelves yet
- Online sale alert! Madewell's first-ever online sale
- Don't Be Afraid of the Dark teaser: be afraid, be very afraid
- Would you divorce if your spouse hid money problems?
- Healthy recipe: cucumber avocado Caprese salad
- What do you know about French Bulldogs?
- Got it covered: cool cases for your ereaders
- Keep cool with dairy-free dessert cones
Posts for August 3rd 2010
Gordon Ramsay told us why his good friend Victoria Beckham would make a great new American Idol judge on yesterday's Fox TCA star walk. He revealed that she had a blast during last year's audition process and has just the right mix of skills to make it work. Plus, So You Think You Can Dance's tWitch shared his suggestion to take over in Simon Cowell's place: Kanye West!
Time to get guessing!
Rachel Zoe browsed for her latest luxurious purchase in SoHo, NYC, earlier today wearing her trademark platform heels. After spending the weekend in the Hamptons with the Kardashian sisters and Ashley Greene, she's back in the Big Apple to do some press in preparation for tonight's return of The Rachel Zoe Project. We talked to her adorably chic assistant Brad Goreski last week about the exciting things to come on the show, and Fab's uncovered everything you need to know about Rachel. Also, watch out for a cameo from The Zoeinator later in the season!
Wish you could score a hot new bag like your PopSugar's Retail Therapy character? We're giving away the real deal, seven different designer handbags, each one better than the last in PopSugar's Retail Therapy's first ever contest! Think Balenciaga, Chanel, Alexander Wang. . . have your attention yet? To enter, head over to PopSugar's Retail Therapy game on Facebook, click the "Enter Now" button in the top banner and fill out the form that pops up. Each bag is unlocked based on the number of people playing PopSugar's Retail Therapy, and we're giving away the first one, an Alexander Wang Duffle at 250,000 players. Once a lucky player wins that bag, we'll unlock the next bag and start again! The best part is, you only need to enter once. The seventh level bag is the holy grail of handbags, the bag of all bags (approximate retail value $10,000)! So enter now and tell your friends! The sooner we hit the levels, the sooner we'll unlock the bags! To learn more, read the official rules. Good luck!