- Scoring Julianne Moore's bedroom from A Single Man
- Bravo unveils tasty Top Chef Groupon deals
- Researchers say getting an even tan might actually be impossible
- Why some people with money shoplift anyway
- Celebrity favorite McLaren launches a Beatles-themed baby stroller
- How to wear Jessica Alba's statement-making stone jewelry
- Scarlett Johannson and Vince Vaughn are set to costar in Old St. Louis
- Why surviving office life is just like making it through middle school
- Do you buy the Lance Armstrong doping allegations?
- Are you afraid to fly with Fido given the recent airline doggy deaths?
- A new, high-tech way to organize your business cards
- Three moves to tone your bod
Posts for August 5th 2010
Time to get guessing! Good luck.
Mary-Kate Olsen stepped out of her NYC apartment wearing another pair of oversized shades yesterday. She and Ashley have been expanding their many projects this Summer, including debuting The Row's new denim and adding sunglasses to their Elizabeth and James line. Last September issue, Ashley was Marie Claire's cover girl, and this time around it's Mary-Kate on the magazine, in which she talks about their upbringing as child actresses and main focus on fashion. The sisters will get to show off all of their hard work soon, as New York Fashion Week is just around the corner.
Chace Crawford shaded his eyes behind a pair of aviators on the set of Gossip Girl yesterday in NYC. The actor made the most of his Summer hiatus from the show, hitting up men's fashion week in Milan, partying with Glee's Matthew Morrison in London, and relaxing with his sister and Tony Romo in Mexico. Even though he's back working on his show, he's still focused on his big-screen adventures. He recently celebrated the premiere of his movie Twelve with his GG costars and landed a role in the upcoming indie flick Peace, Love, and Misunderstanding. At the moment, Chace is also in one of the hottest matchups of our Shirtless Bracket, taking on Miley Cyrus's boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth, in round one.
After only a few hours of voting, the 2010 Shirtless Bracket is off to a hot start! With so many sexy men in the running it's hard to pick a winner, but we're taking a peek at five of the closest matches so far. Click through to check out the competition, and be sure to cast your votes by filling out your bracket for a chance to win a pair of Tom Ford sunglasses!