- The 15 most shocking moments from True Blood season 3
- Karvt's wooden skins for iPhone 4 are classy and affordable
- What Fall foods are you most excited about?
- Sitter Series: They're home while you're away from home
- Brooklyn Decker talks high fashion
- Seven tips for running into your ex gracefully
- Stella McCartney Kids brings affordable classics to children
- 8 tips for transitioning your bedroom into Fall
- 15 prettiest looks from Fashion Week so far
- Trainer David Kirsch's Fall fashion workout
- How to avoid unwanted financial birthday surprises
- Stay chic with these vintage inspired pieces
Posts for September 14th 2010
Angelina Jolie held hands with Shiloh and Zahara as they made their way through LAX this evening to catch a flight out of town. Angelina's outing was perfectly timed as we got a first glimpse at her and Johnny Depp in The Tourist. Check out the brief teaser after the jump and stay tuned tomorrow on Buzz for the whole trailer! Brad Pitt is still finishing up work on Moneyball in LA while Angelina has been filling up her schedule with new movie projects and her philanthropic adventures as the UN goodwill ambassador. Angelina came under fire last week for a CNN interview in which she said Brad is the only friend she talks to about her causes, but as usual the criticism doesn't seem to faze her as she and her older two daughters head off on their next adventure.
Get ready to get guessing!
Peter Facinelli was rolling solo yesterday when he touched down at LAX. He's home in California again after his latest traveling adventures, which included stops in Dubuque, IA, Chicago, and even Monroe, MI. Now Peter's looking forward to spending time around home with his wife, Jennie Garth, and their three daughters. He'll soon head off to film Breaking Dawn and has already gotten his wardrobe for the film fitted. As soon as production on the next installment of the Twilight series starts, there's sure to be renewed interest in Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's romance — Peter, though, isn't one to discuss their situation. Costar Kellan Lutz also won't touch on their private lives, and he recently told fans in Israel that he won't comment.