- 10 legendary time travel movies
- Have you tried black garlic?
- Get Jamie-Lynn Sigler's warm makeup look
- Seven surprising new additions to the New Oxford American dictionary
- How to identify a modern mom
- Anja Rubik models H&M's new Fall offerings
- A few spaces worthy of Boardwalk Empire
- Check out Vince Vaughn's new Dilemma
- Play which career is cooler to win!
- Five peary good recipes for Fall
- This bulldog is ready for a beer!
- A reader shares her rustic Fall decor
Posts for September 19th 2010
Brad Pitt got a lift Friday around the LA set of Moneyball. He's working on the project in Southern California after production on the film was based around the Oakland area earlier this Summer. Brad stuck around the West Coast over the weekend while Angelina was in Europe with their daughters Shiloh and Zahara. The girls traveled to Budapest in order for Angelina to get started on her new movie about the Bosnian war. She did, though, have time to treat her girls with a shopping trip to get new toys. Shiloh picked up a sword during their retail outing, and her action star mom can teach her about using it — Angelina's actually up against herself in Buzz's Most Kickass Female Character of all-time bracket!